My ABC's
A: Available: No, Age: 50, Annoyance: injustice and intolerance, Animal: Tiger
B: Beer: Never even tasted it … smells horrible to me, Birthday: June, Best Friend: both Phyllis and Judy … we are 3 musketeers it seems! Body Part on opposite sex: so many … where to start .. forearms and hands .... no need to be muscly, just masculine, jawline, smile, eyes, .... Been in Love: Yes, Been on stage? Yes … though not a very big one! Believe in Magic: I believe in magical moments, Believe in Santa: As a feeling, but not as a person.
C: Candy: Caramel, Color: Green, Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla with Carmel or Chocolate added in is good, Chinese/Mexican food: Mexican, Cake or pie: Cake - not much for pie, Cheese: Cheddar or Havarti
D: Day or Night: Late night … always been a late in the day/night person, Dancing in the rain: in a heartbeat … if only my knees wouldn’t ache so much I’d probably dance every waking moment.
E: Eyes: dark green with gold/hazel spots, Everyone's got: some good and some bad in ‘em.
F: First thoughts waking up: How much longer can I lay here before my bladder bursts? Food: Yes … I will probably like it if it has cheese on it-cheddar, havarti, cream, etc.
G: Greatest Fear: I’m not overly fear oriented, but I don’t like going fast downhill, Goals: more healthy, more active, buy my own home … but mainly … to make a positive difference in the lives of people around me. Gum: Don’t chew it … after having my jaw broken by accident and through surgery,chewing gum makes my jaws ache. Get along with your parents? Dad (when he was alive) - so/so; Mom – yes; Pete (when he was alive) – every heartbeat!
H: Hair Color: dark blond/light brunette and have inherited the white at my temples from my dad. Height: 5'8" ish,
I: Ice Cream: Yes … lately it’s been cookies ‘n cream, Instrument: Too many to name – I love music.
J: Jewelry: If they weren’t so expensive … emeralds (large and dark) set in yellow gold, Job: glorified typist most of the time…but I’m paid very well for it!
K: Kids: None of my own, but love lots of them, nieces, nephews, great-nieces, great-nephews and friends kids. Keep a journal? Off and on … switched over more to a blog lately.
L: Love: Everyone for who they are. – at least I do in my ideal way of thinking. Letter: Don’t know that I have a favorite. Laughed so hard you cried: sooooo many times … when I was little my siblings would tickle me until I laughed so hard I couldn’t breathe … I hated that!
M: Milk flavor: Skim and/or chocolate, Movies: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi … (without the horror stuff), Motion sickness?: Not for many many years, but had it bad as a child. McD’s or BK? McD’s, but that’s only cause there isn’t a BK nearby anymore.
N: Number: 15 ??? kind of like letters, not really into having a favorite one.
O: One wish: Every child goes to bed loved, safe and not hungry!
P: Pepsi/Coke: Neither … caffeine drinks keep me awake for days … really! I don't really do carbonated drinks anymore either. Perfect Pizza: thick crust, half the sauce, mushrooms and Italian sausage with extra cheese … don’t let myself have it more than about once a year or so.
Q: Quail: Never tried it.
R: Reason to cry: usually I cry over emotional things, loving gestures, stuff like that … Pepsi and Kodak commercials used to do me in every time! Reality T.V.: - this is my secret vice … Top Chef, Project Runway, Dr. Drew’s
S: Song: Can’t pick one …. I think I said it before – I love music. Shoe size: 8ish, Salad Dressing: Ranch, Sushi: Never tried it, Skinny dipped? Nope … wouldn’t want to inflict the emotional damage on anyone! :) Strawberries/Blueberries: Neither – my choice would be raspberries.
T: Tattoos?: Nope … are you kidding me, pain and a permanent reminder of it … Time for bed: usually about midnight. Thunderstorms: YES – love ‘em … they are exciting and dramatic … several years ago I watched a huge one from my bedroom … looking out to the ocean and there was colored lightning … blue, green and pink along with the usual white, it was the most amazing thing to see. But I also love the deep rumble of thunder.
U: Unpredictable: Not much anymore, I used to actively work at being unpredictable though.
V: Vacation spot(s): Usually at my place when someone comes to visit … - so I guess the answer is beach places.
W: Weakness: I have too many to mention, Worst feeling: anger … gratefully I don’t feel it often, but when I do, can’t sleep, can’t think of anything else, can’t function. Wanted to be a model: Not likely … too much of that life is about what someone else wants, expects, etc. Worst Weather? Hot and HUMID
X: X-Rays: as needed … (or in medical terms I think they say STET)
Y: Year of the: I don’t know this one, but one year in my family just about everyone had surgery of some kind or other … I called it the year of the hospital.
Z: Zoo animal: Tiger (see A above)
No comments:
Post a Comment