Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bookmonger


I confess, I'm a bookmonger ... love them, if I were to make a list of all my assets, I'm afraid that books and bookcases would be about half my net value!

This is the new bookcase I just got ... had to do it ... there has been a ever increasing pile (in total disarray) of books and other paper stuff filling up a large section of my living room ... So, with money from Christmas gifts, I bought this bookcase (course mine is still empty).

It was a bear to put together though!!! Had two wonderful men spend over an hour last night doing it for me ... I felt guilty, but as I watched them, I realized I never could have done it alone .... even if I hadn't done a boo-boo on my attempt at putting it together two weeks ago. Anyway ... this bookcase now resides in my bedroom ... it's my fourth bookcase ... one other about the same size and two even larger ... all in my little one-bedroom apartment. Like I said ... bookmonger!

1 comment:

  1. You know me Janette, I'd say "Bookmonger" was a good tag for someone. I Love books too. I suspect yours and mine are quite different. I love your picture of Big Sur and the post about San Clemente. It's always a little piece of heaven for me when I visit.

    ReplyDelete