I have a set schedule so that I read scripture and doctrine/history type stuff in the morning before I leave for work. During my lunch hour I usually work on my Sunday School lesson for the coming Sunday and How-To books about writing and when I'm reading an "entertainment" book, it is usually done in the evenings.
So, following that schedule, I managed to finish reading the following books in 2008.
Jesus the Christ (started in 2007 and finished in 2008) by James E. Talmage
Women at the Well by Richard and Jeni Holzapfel
Finding Light in a Dark World by James E. Faust
The Lost 500 Years by Richard Holzapfel
The Holy Secret by James L. Ferrell
Founding Faith: Providence, Politics and the Birth of Religious Freedom in America
How to Write Science Fiction and Fantasy by Orson Scott Card
Characters and Viewpoints by Orson Scott Card
Book in a Month by Victoria Lynn Schmidt
Supersonic Saints: Thrilling Stories from LDS Pilots by John Bytheway
The Wednesday Letters
Three Against Hitler by Rudi Wobbe and J. Borrowman
Bad Seed by Octavia Butler
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
The Host by Stephanie Meyer
Desert Heat by JA Jance
Tombstone Courage by JA Jance
Wow Janette! I've always been in awe of you, I'm sure you know that. I am really impressed by the range and volume of books you've read. You've inspired me again, to widen the scope of my reading instead of pretty much reading mystery FLUFF. I love the JA Jance books. I've read all her older books but haven't read any new ones lately.
ReplyDeleteLove you
PJ
I thought I did an answer earlier, but I guess it didn't take....
ReplyDeleteI have now read the first 4 JA Jance (Joanna Brady series) books, I've ordered the next four. They are pretty good light reading ... at least I don't have to think too hard about them! :)
by the way, I started reading the Jance books because of the (facebook) conversation between you and Theresa!
ReplyDelete